08 March 2012

Photos on an outing

The following photos all come from the personal photo album of Clayton Huber.

According to daughter Rhea, these are photos of Vera and various friends/relations of hers, most of which I can't identify. But based on the similarities in clothing, surroundings, and photographic tones, I can make many assumptions on repeat photos of the same people.

Photo #1:
"Deltha Thompson Taylor and sister-in-law Vera on right"
This one was specifically identified by Rhea, so I used the clues in clothing to spot them out in the other photos that follow

Photo #2
"Vera on right with friend or family on left"
Notice Vera wearing the same outfit?

Photo #3
"Vera on far right with possible family girls"
Notice how girl on second to left is same girl as in photo #2? I'd like to assume these are all sisters or sisters-in-law, but I can't prove that. Note the girl on far left- she shows up in photo #4.

Photo #4
"Unknown on outing"
Recognize girl on far left as same girl on far left in photo #3? AND girl on right is assumed to be Deltha as her outfit matches up with photo #1.

Photo #5
"Unknown II"
Don't know this guy... except that the girl next to him is quite chummy and has an outfit matching one of the girls in photo #3. Possible brother or spouse of someone in the group?

Photo #6
"Sitting on outing"
Similarities in outfits, hats, and facial features. Note guy on far left's hat- he shows up in photo #7.

Photo #7
"Maybe Vera in center"
I'm pretty confident that IS Vera in the center (outfit matches others). Notice guy on left is same as guy in photo #6, and girl to Vera's right has same dark shirt as girl in photos #2 and #3. Intimate arm gestures suggest they were dear friends or sisters? I wish I knew...

Photo #8
"Guy Posing"
Same guy as in photo #5... and either his head hurts or he's being silly.

Photo #9
"Guy Lying Down"
I'm guessing with that long hair that this is the same guy in photos #5 and #8

Photo #10
"Friend on Outing"
Same girl as in photos #3 and #5 with the dark sweater on

Photo #11
"Deltha Thompson Taylor"
This a great identified photo... except it doesn't jive with all my earlier assumptions (Deltha's supposed to be in a white shirt, not the dark one...) so either this identification is wrong, or my method is off. I'll have to investigate this.

REGARDLESS, it's easy to assume these photos are all from the same outing. I wish I better knew WHY and WHERE and WHO were all involved.
If anyone out there has any clues or corrections PLEASE let me know. I'd love to have all these people correctly identified, and will update this post if that clarification ever comes to my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment