06 November 2013

Photo of Roy, Roxa, and Cora

This is a photo of Vera's parents, Roy and Roxa Taylor, and Vera's older sister, Cora.
From the personal albums of Cheryl Murray
My intuition tells me that this photo was taken at a Taylor family reunion- meaning, Roy Taylor's enormous family of brothers and sisters and all their kids.  I say this because the clothing and setup match a similar photo that was labeled as such.  I can't recall which post it was put with, so I've reposted below for comparison:
Taylor Reunion- Roy Taylor and 2/3 brothers in group seated in middle
From the personal albums of Althea Gray
In this photo Roy can be spotted seated (2nd from right) with Roxa standing behind him.  Cora is on the very edge of the photo sitting on the grass.  Only problem here is that this photo came from a descendant of Zelma (the eldest of Vera's sisters) and they had labeled the grass-sitter as Zelma, not Cora.  My personal opinion is that this is Cora in both photos, but regardless, we know she's definitely one of Roy & Roxa's girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment